Эпизод с Сонограммой в конце / The One With The Sonogram At The End
- 00:00:02-00:00:03 You don't understand.
- 00:00:04-00:00:07 For us, kissing is as
important as any part.
- 00:00:07-00:00:08 Yeah, right!
- 00:00:11-00:00:12 You serious?
- 00:00:13-00:00:14 Oh, yeah.
- 00:00:14-00:00:18 - Everything is in that first kiss.
- 00:00:18-00:00:21 For us, kissing's an opening act..
- 00:00:21-00:00:24 like the comedian
you have to sit through..
- 00:00:24-00:00:26 before Pink Floyd comes out.
- 00:00:29-00:00:33 And it's not that
we don't like the comedian.
- 00:00:33-00:00:38 It's just that that's not
why we bought the ticket.
- 00:00:40-00:00:44 The problem is, no matter
how great the show was..
- 00:00:44-00:00:48 you girls are looking
for the comedian again.
- 00:00:48-00:00:53 We're in the car, fighting traffic,
just trying to stay awake.
- 00:00:55-00:00:58 Word of advice:
Bring back the comedian.
- 00:00:58-00:01:03 Or next time you'll find yourself
listening to that album alone.
- 00:01:08-00:01:10 Are we still talking about sex?
- 00:01:11-00:01:13 The One With the Sonogram at the End
- 00:02:05-00:02:07 No, it's good. It is good.
- 00:02:07-00:02:11 It's just that Doesn't she seem
a little angry?
- 00:02:11-00:02:12 Well, she has issues.
- 00:02:14-00:02:15 Does she?
- 00:02:16-00:02:21 He's out while she's home getting
the mastodon smell out of the carpet.
- 00:02:22-00:02:25 Marsha, see, these are cave people.
- 00:02:26-00:02:28 Okay, they have issues like:
- 00:02:29-00:02:32 "Gee, that glacier's
getting kind of close."
- 00:02:32-00:02:36 Speaking of issues,
isn't that your ex-wife?
- 00:02:36-00:02:38 - No.
- Yes, it is. Carol, hi!
- 00:02:38-00:02:42 Okay. Yes, it is.
I'll catch up with you in the Ice Age.
- 00:02:59-00:03:00 - Hi.
- 00:03:08-00:03:12 You look great. I hate that.
- 00:03:13-00:03:16 Sorry. Thanks. You look good too.
- 00:03:16-00:03:19 Well, you know,
in here, anyone who..
- 00:03:21-00:03:22 stands erect..
- 00:03:25-00:03:28 - What's new? Still a
- A lesbian?
- 00:03:30-00:03:34 You never know. How's the family?
- 00:03:34-00:03:39 - Marty's still totally paranoid.
- Carol, why are you here?
- 00:03:41-00:03:44 - I'm pregnant.
- 00:03:52-00:03:56 She didn't leave
in such a hurry after all.
- 00:03:56-00:04:01 This is the Three's Company episode
with a misunderstanding.
- 00:04:03-00:04:06 Then I've already seen this one.
- 00:04:07-00:04:09 Are you through with that?
- 00:04:09-00:04:12 Sorry, the swallowing slowed me down.
- 00:04:13-00:04:15 Whose ball of paper is this?
- 00:04:15-00:04:19 Mine. I wrote a note to myself,
then I didn't need it.
- 00:04:20-00:04:23 So I balled it up
and now I wish I was dead.
- 00:04:24-00:04:29 She already fluffed that pillow.
You already fluffed It's fine.
- 00:04:30-00:04:33 I just don't wanna give them
any more ammunition.
- 00:04:34-00:04:38 Parents can be cruel about
the flatness of a child's pillow.
- 00:04:39-00:04:40 Monica? Hi!
- 00:04:42-00:04:45 Monica, you're scaring me.
- 00:04:46-00:04:49 I mean, you're all chaotic
and twirly, you know?
- 00:04:50-00:04:51 Not in a good way.
- 00:04:53-00:04:59 Calm down. You don't see Ross
getting twirly every time they come.
- 00:04:59-00:05:03 That's because my parents think
Ross can do no wrong.
- 00:05:03-00:05:05 You see, he's "The Prince."
- 00:05:05-00:05:08 They had some big ceremony
before I was born.
- 00:05:12-00:05:15 - What?
- Ugly Naked Guy got a ThighMaster.
- 00:05:20-00:05:23 - Has anybody seen my engagement ring?
- It's beautiful.
- 00:05:28-00:05:31 Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God!
- 00:05:32-00:05:33 No, don't touch that.
- 00:05:36-00:05:40 Like I wasn't dreading tomorrow
enough, having to give it back.
- 00:05:40-00:05:46 "Hi, Barry, remember me? I'm the girl
that stomped on your heart."
- 00:05:46-00:05:49 Now I must return the ring
without the ring..
- 00:05:49-00:05:52 which makes it so much harder.
- 00:05:53-00:05:55 Easy, we'll find it. Won't we?
- 00:06:00-00:06:03 - When did you have it last?
- Doy, right before she lost it.
- 00:06:06-00:06:09 You don't get
a lot of "doy" these days.
- 00:06:10-00:06:13 I know I had it this morning.
- 00:06:13-00:06:16 I know I had it when I was
in the kitchen with
- 00:06:16-00:06:18 Dinah?
- 00:06:21-00:06:24 - Oh, don't be mad.
- You didn't.
- 00:06:24-00:06:29 - Oh, I'm sorry.
- I gave you one job!
- 00:06:30-00:06:33 But look how straight
those noodles are.
- 00:06:33-00:06:38 That's not how you look
for an engagement ring in a lasagna.
- 00:06:40-00:06:42 I just can't do it.
- 00:06:43-00:06:47 Boys? We're going in.
- 00:06:55-00:06:56 Hi.
- 00:06:58-00:07:02 - That is not a happy "hi."
- Carol's pregnant.
- 00:07:02-00:07:03 I found it!
- 00:07:05-00:07:09 What?
- 00:07:09-00:07:10 Yeah.
- 00:07:11-00:07:16 Do that for two hours, you might
be where I am about now.
- 00:07:17-00:07:20 That puts that whole
pillow thing in perspective.
- 00:07:22-00:07:25 How do you fit into this whole thing?
- 00:07:25-00:07:28 Carol and Susan want me
to be involved.
- 00:07:28-00:07:33 But if I'm not comfortable with it,
I don't have to be involved.
- 00:07:33-00:07:37 - It's totally up to me.
- She is so great. I miss her.
- 00:07:42-00:07:47 - What does she mean by "involved"?
- Your job is done.
- 00:07:50-00:07:53 They want me to go down
to this sonogram thing..
- 00:07:53-00:07:54 with them tomorrow.
- 00:07:55-00:07:58 - What are you gonna do?
- I have no idea.
- 00:07:58-00:08:02 No matter what I do,
I'm still gonna be a father.
- 00:08:12-00:08:14 This is still ruined, right?
- 00:08:20-00:08:24 Martha Lugwin's daughter
is gonna call you.
- 00:08:26-00:08:30 - What's that curry taste?
- 00:08:34-00:08:37 I think they're great. I really do.
- 00:08:38-00:08:41 The big Lugwin had a thing for you.
- 00:08:41-00:08:44 - They all had a thing for him.
- Oh, Mom.
- 00:08:45-00:08:47 Why is this girl going to call me?
- 00:08:47-00:08:53 She just graduated, and she wants
to be something in cooking or food..
- 00:08:53-00:08:56 I told her you have a restaurant
- 00:08:56-00:09:00 - I don't have, I work in a restaurant.
- They don't have to know that.
- 00:09:04-00:09:08 - Ross, help me with the spaghetti.
- 00:09:08-00:09:12 Oh, we're having spaghetti.
- 00:09:14-00:09:16 This will sound unbelievably selfish..
- 00:09:17-00:09:20 but did you plan to bring
up the baby/lesbian thing?
- 00:09:20-00:09:23 It might take the heat off of me.
- 00:09:26-00:09:30 That Rachel.
We saw her parents at the club.
- 00:09:30-00:09:32 They were not playing well.
- 00:09:32-00:09:35 I won't say what they spent..
- 00:09:35-00:09:37 but $40,000 is a lot for a wedding.
- 00:09:40-00:09:44 At least she had the chance
to leave a man at the altar.
- 00:09:47-00:09:50 - What's that supposed to mean?
- 00:09:50-00:09:53 - It's an expression.
- No, it's not.
- 00:09:54-00:09:57 Don't listen to her.
You've always been independent.
- 00:09:57-00:10:00 Even when you were a chubby kid..
- 00:10:00-00:10:03 and you had no friends,
you were just fine.
- 00:10:04-00:10:08 You'd read alone in your room.
- 00:10:11-00:10:15 People like Ross need
to shoot for the stars.
- 00:10:15-00:10:18 With his museum
and his published papers.
- 00:10:18-00:10:22 Others are satisfied with
staying where they are.
- 00:10:22-00:10:24 These people never get cancer.
- 00:10:28-00:10:32 I read about women trying
to have it all, and I thank God..
- 00:10:32-00:10:35 our "Harmonica"
doesn't have that problem.
- 00:10:38-00:10:40 So, Ross, what's going on with you?
- 00:10:41-00:10:46 Any stories? No news, no little
anecdotes to share with the folks?
- 00:10:50-00:10:53 Look, I realize you guys
have been wondering..
- 00:10:53-00:10:56 what exactly happened
between Carol and me.
- 00:10:56-00:10:59 And so, well, here's the deal.
- 00:11:01-00:11:03 Carol's a lesbian.
- 00:11:05-00:11:07 She lives with a woman named Susan.
- 00:11:09-00:11:12 She's pregnant with my child.
- 00:11:13-00:11:16 She and Susan are
going to raise the baby.
- 00:11:20-00:11:22 And you knew about this?
- 00:11:37-00:11:38 Folks are really that bad?
- 00:11:39-00:11:42 Well, you know, these people are pros.
- 00:11:44-00:11:46 They know what they do.
- 00:11:46-00:11:50 They take their time.
They get the job done.
- 00:11:51-00:11:55 They say that you can't change
- 00:11:55-00:11:58 Boy, if you could, I'd want yours.
- 00:12:00-00:12:01 Must pee.
- 00:12:03-00:12:04 It's worse when you're twins.
- 00:12:05-00:12:07 - You're a twin?
- We don't speak.
- 00:12:07-00:12:10 She's this high-powered,
- 00:12:10-00:12:13 - What does she do?
- She's a waitress.
- 00:12:14-00:12:17 You guys, I kind of
gotta clean up now.
- 00:12:17-00:12:20 Chandler, as an only child,
you don't have this.
- 00:12:20-00:12:23 No, although I did have
an imaginary friend..
- 00:12:23-00:12:25 who my parents preferred.
- 00:12:28-00:12:30 Hit the lights, please.
- 00:12:37-00:12:39 How long was I in there?
- 00:12:40-00:12:44 - I'm just cleaning up.
- Oh, you need any help?
- 00:12:46-00:12:48 Okay, sure. Thanks.
- 00:12:53-00:12:54 Anyway..
- 00:12:55-00:12:59 So you nervous
about Barry tomorrow?
- 00:12:59-00:13:00 A little.
- 00:13:02-00:13:04 A lot.
- 00:13:05-00:13:07 So, got any advice?
- 00:13:08-00:13:11 You know, as someone
who's recently been dumped.
- 00:13:12-00:13:16 You may wanna steer clear
of the word "dumped."
- 00:13:17-00:13:21 Chances are he's gonna be
this broken shell of a man.
- 00:13:21-00:13:27 You should try not to look
too terrific. I know it'll be hard.
- 00:13:29-00:13:33 Or I'll go down there,
and I'll give Barry back his ring.
- 00:13:33-00:13:38 And you can go with Carol
and Susan to the ob-gyn.
- 00:13:40-00:13:42 You've got Carol tomorrow.
- 00:13:43-00:13:47 - When did it get so complicated?
- Got me.
- 00:13:48-00:13:50 - Remember being in high school?
- 00:13:51-00:13:53 Didn't you think you'd meet someone..
- 00:13:53-00:13:56 fall in love, and that'd be it?
- 00:14:01-00:14:03 - Ross?
- Yes. Yes.
- 00:14:06-00:14:09 Man, I never thought I'd be here.
- 00:14:16-00:14:17 Me neither.
- 00:14:35-00:14:37 Sorry I'm late. I got stuck at work.
- 00:14:37-00:14:41 There was this big
dinosaur thing. Anyway..
- 00:14:42-00:14:43 Hi.
- 00:14:44-00:14:47 - You remember Susan.
- How could I forget?
- 00:14:48-00:14:51 Hello, Susan.
Good shake, good shake.
- 00:14:53-00:14:56 So, we're just waiting for?
- 00:14:56-00:14:59 - Dr. Oberman.
- And is he?
- 00:14:59-00:15:01 - She.
- Of course, "she."
- 00:15:02-00:15:06 Is she familiar with our
- 00:15:07-00:15:11 - Yes, and she's very supportive.
- Okay, that's great.
- 00:15:12-00:15:14 No, I'm Oh.
- 00:15:15-00:15:16 Thanks.
- 00:15:36-00:15:38 That opens my cervix.
- 00:15:45-00:15:47 - Barry?
- Come on in.
- 00:15:48-00:15:50 - Are you sure?
- It's fine.
- 00:15:50-00:15:52 Robbie's gonna be here for hours.
- 00:15:56-00:15:58 So, how are you doing?
- 00:15:59-00:16:00 I'm..
- 00:16:01-00:16:03 I'm okay.
- 00:16:04-00:16:06 - You look great.
- Yeah, well.
- 00:16:07-00:16:10 Dr. Farber, Jason Greenspan's gagging.
- 00:16:10-00:16:13 Be right there. Be back in a second.
- 00:16:18-00:16:20 I dumped him.
- 00:16:39-00:16:43 I mean, how's this gonna work,
you know, with us?
- 00:16:43-00:16:46 When important decisions
have to be made?
- 00:16:46-00:16:50 - Give me a "for instance."
- Well, I don't know.
- 00:16:50-00:16:53 - How about with the baby's name?
- 00:16:53-00:16:56 If it's a boy. Minnie, if it's a girl.
- 00:16:58-00:17:00 As in "Mouse"?
- 00:17:01-00:17:03 As in my grandmother.
- 00:17:04-00:17:07 Still, you say "Minnie,"
you hear "Mouse."
- 00:17:09-00:17:10 How about..?
- 00:17:11-00:17:12 How about Julia?
- 00:17:13-00:17:16 - Julia.
- We agreed on Minnie.
- 00:17:16-00:17:19 We agreed we'd spend
our lives together.
- 00:17:19-00:17:21 Things change.
Roll with the punches.
- 00:17:22-00:17:24 I believe Julia's on the table?
- 00:17:27-00:17:29 Sorry about that.
- 00:17:32-00:17:34 So, what have you been up to?
- 00:17:34-00:17:37 Oh, not much.
- 00:17:38-00:17:40 - I got a job.
- That's great.
- 00:17:41-00:17:43 Why are you so tan?
- 00:17:46-00:17:48 I went to Aruba.
- 00:17:48-00:17:51 Oh, no. You went
on our honeymoon alone?
- 00:17:51-00:17:52 No.
- 00:17:56-00:17:57 I went with..
- 00:17:59-00:18:01 - Now, this may hurt.
- 00:18:01-00:18:02 No.
- 00:18:05-00:18:06 I went with Mindy.
- 00:18:07-00:18:08 Mindy?
- 00:18:09-00:18:11 My maid of honor, Mindy?
- 00:18:11-00:18:14 Yeah, we're kind of a thing now.
- 00:18:18-00:18:20 You got plugs!
- 00:18:20-00:18:23 Careful. They haven't quite taken yet.
- 00:18:23-00:18:25 And you got lenses.
- 00:18:26-00:18:29 You hate sticking your finger
in your eye.
- 00:18:29-00:18:31 Not for her.
- 00:18:35-00:18:37 Listen, I really wanted to thank you.
- 00:18:38-00:18:39 Okay.
- 00:18:40-00:18:45 A month ago, I wanted to hurt you
more than I've ever wanted to.
- 00:18:45-00:18:47 And I'm an orthodontist.
- 00:18:49-00:18:52 You know, you were right.
I thought we were happy.
- 00:18:53-00:18:54 We weren't happy.
- 00:18:55-00:18:57 But with Mindy..
- 00:18:58-00:19:00 now I'm happy.
- 00:19:01-00:19:02 - Spit.
- 00:19:03-00:19:04 Me.
- 00:19:07-00:19:08 Anyway..
- 00:19:09-00:19:14 I guess this belongs to you.
Thank you for giving it to me.
- 00:19:19-00:19:21 Thank you for giving it back.
- 00:19:23-00:19:25 Hello!
- 00:19:28-00:19:32 - Please, what's wrong with Helen?
- Helen Geller?
- 00:19:33-00:19:37 - I don't think so.
- It's not gonna be Helen Geller.
- 00:19:37-00:19:40 - Thank you.
- No, I mean, it's not Geller.
- 00:19:41-00:19:42 It'll be Helen Willick?
- 00:19:43-00:19:48 No, actually, we talked about
Helen Willick Bunch.
- 00:19:49-00:19:52 Wait a minute.
Why is she in the title?
- 00:19:52-00:19:54 It's my baby too.
- 00:19:54-00:19:57 Really? I don't remember
you making any sperm.
- 00:20:00-00:20:02 And we all know what
a challenge that is.
- 00:20:03-00:20:07 - You two, stop it.
- She gets a credit. I'm in there too.
- 00:20:07-00:20:13 Helen Willick Bunch Geller?
I think that borders on child abuse.
- 00:20:13-00:20:17 Of course not.
I'm suggesting Geller Willick Bunch.
- 00:20:17-00:20:22 See what he does? He knows no one's
gonna say all those names.
- 00:20:22-00:20:24 They'll call her Geller.
He gets his way.
- 00:20:25-00:20:27 My way? You think this is my way?
- 00:20:27-00:20:31 Of all the ways I ever imagined
this moment being..
- 00:20:31-00:20:34 this is not my You know what?
This is too hard.
- 00:20:35-00:20:37 Knock, knock. How are we? Any nausea?
- 00:20:38-00:20:40 - A little.
- Just a little.
- 00:20:41-00:20:46 I was wondering about the
mother-to-be, but thanks for sharing.
- 00:20:46-00:20:50 - Lie back.
- You know what? I'm gonna go.
- 00:20:50-00:20:54 I don't think I can be involved
in this family thing.
- 00:21:05-00:21:08 - Oh, my God!
- Look at that.
- 00:21:08-00:21:10 I know.
- 00:21:20-00:21:22 Well, isn't that amazing?
- 00:21:26-00:21:28 What are we supposed to be
- 00:21:29-00:21:34 I don't know, but I think it's about
to attack the Enterprise.
- 00:21:37-00:21:40 If you tilt your head
and relax your eyes..
- 00:21:40-00:21:43 it kind of looks
like an old potato.
- 00:21:44-00:21:46 Then don't do that, all right?
- 00:21:48-00:21:51 Monica, what do you think?
- 00:21:54-00:21:56 - Are you welling up?
- 00:21:56-00:22:00 - You are. You're welling up.
- I'm not.
- 00:22:00-00:22:02 - You're gonna be an aunt.
- Oh, shut up.
- 00:22:04-00:22:08 Hi, Mindy. Hi, it's Rachel.
- 00:22:08-00:22:12 Yeah, I'm fine. I saw Barry today.
- 00:22:12-00:22:17 Yeah, he told me. No, it's okay.
Really, it's okay.
- 00:22:17-00:22:20 I hope you two are very happy.
I really do.
- 00:22:21-00:22:24 And, Min, you know,
if everything works out..
- 00:22:25-00:22:28 and you guys get married
and have kids..
- 00:22:29-00:22:32 I hope they have his hairline
and your nose!
- 00:22:37-00:22:41 That was a cheap shot,
but I feel so much better now!