Задание от гостя:Размещено 26.05.2018 19:43:33
Задание 1. Give two variants: British and American of the words that correspond to the definitions.
1. A line of people or vehicles that are waiting for something.
2. A device that moves up and down inside a tall building and carries people from one floor to another.
3. A major road that has been specially built for fast travel over long distances.
4. An area of building where people can leave their cars.
5. A large vehicle that is used to transport goods by road.
6. A vehicle without an engine that can be pulled by a car or a van. It contains beds and cooking equipment so that people can live and spend their holidays in it.
7. A liquid which is used as a fuel for motor vehicles.
Мы будем вынуждены удалить ваши комментарии при наличии в них нецензурной брани, оскорблений или спама