Задание от гостя:Размещено 28.10.2017 07:48:14
5. Replace the underlined words with a single verb that has the same meaning.
1. She stopped working and loked quickly at the clock.
2. As we were in the library, he spoke very quietly in my ear.
3. We walked casually along the beach and then stopped for a drink.
4. He made us all walk quickly up the hill.
5. I’he man kept looking at Susan, but she didn’t seem to notice.
6. Jim doesn’t know what happened, except that the man hit him hard on the side of his face.
Мы будем вынуждены удалить ваши комментарии при наличии в них нецензурной брани, оскорблений или спама