Задание от гостя:Размещено 12.05.2017 11:53:51
Choose the statement (A,B,C) which you think is correct and mark it respectively.
1. Morphology deals with the study of
2. Syntax deals with the study of
A. The lexical meaning of words
C. The regularities determining the combination of words and sentences
3. The definition of the grammatical category in which form and meaning are considered equally important is as follows:
A. The grammatical category is the grammatical meaning which finds its expression through a grammatical form
B. The grammatical category is a unity of a grammatical form and grammatical meaning
C. The grammatical category is a set of two mutually exclusive form-classes
4. Study the oppositions of forms (in the left column) and match
them with the grammatical categories which they express (in the right column). Write the corresponding letters and figures in your answer.
a) write - am writing
b) spoke - had spoken
c)sends - is sent
d) (I) read - (he) reads
e) (lie) reads - (they) read
5. Study the oppositions of forms (in the left column) and match them with the grammatical categories they express (in me right column) .Write the corresponding letters and figures in your answer.
b) man - men
1) degrees of comparison
e) I do-I would do
Choose the statement (А,В,C) which you think is correct and mark it respectively:
6. The largest number of grammatical categories that a predicate verb-form can express in a sentence is
7. The synthetic form-building means in English are
A. Suffixation and suppletion
B. Sound interchange
C. Suffixation, sound interchange and suppletion
8. The productive synthetic form-building means in English is
9. Group the following words - mice, better, reading, narrower, teeth, went, took, are, books- in three columns depending on the form-building means used in them:
a) suffixation b) sound interchange c) suppletion
10. Study the inflexional suffixes in the following words - oxen, spoken, taller, mine, children, wanted, tables, writing - and group them in two columns:
a.) productive suffixes b) non-productive suffixes.
11. Study the meaning of the «s» - morpheme in the following words - takes, clothes, fists, boy's, books, spectacles, news, corps,- and group them in two columns:
a) a derivation element
b) a form-building suffix
c) part of the root
20. Match the following noun phrases (on the left) with the meanings of the Genitive Case (on the right). Write the corresponding letters and figures in your answer.
a) John's report
b) John's punishment
c) a mile's distance
d) the child's toy
e) a hunters' story
f) women’s magazine
Choose the statement (А, В, C) which you think is correct and mark it respectively:
21. The majority of grammarians recognize that the English verb possesses
A. Two tense forms
B. Three tense forms
C. Twelve tense forms
22. Characteristic of the Perfect forms are the following:
A. Simultaneity with the moment of time
C. Priority to a certain moment and close connection with it
23. The following meanings are characteristic of the Continuous Aspect of the verb:
B. Progress, concreteness, incompletion
C. Lack of progress, indefiniteness
24. The English Common Aspect corresponds to
A. The Russian Perfective Aspect
В. The Russian Imperfective Aspect
С. The Russian Perfective and Imperfective Aspect
25. Group the following verbs - love, open, read, sit, stand, nod, break, see, hear- taking into account their lexical character.
26. Group the following verbs - swim, marry, go, live, envy, teach- in two columns:
27. Choose the grammatical meanings (А, В, C, D, E, F, G) typical of the Active Voice forms of the verb and mark them respectively:
28. Choose the grammatical categories (А,В,C,D,E,F,G) which are not expressed by the non-finite forms of the verb and mark them respectively:
29. Study the following words (А,В,C,D,E,F,G,H), choose predeterminers and mark them respectively:
30. Choose the meanings (functions) (А,В,C,D,E,F) typical of the definite article and mark them respectively:
31. Choose the statement (А,В,C,) which you think is correct and mark it respectively:
The main component of a word-combination (phrase) is called:
C. Head - word
32. Study the underlined word-combinations (in the left column) and match them with the type of grammatical relations within them (in the right column). Write the corresponding letters and figures in your answer.
A. Susan is teaching English.
B. Tom and Susan are my friends.
C. His friends are Tom, Susan, Mary.
D. She is making a dress for herself.
E. Tom married Susan.
F. Queen Mary
4. Syndetic coordination
5. Asyndetic coordination
Choose the statement (A,B,C) which you think is correct and mark it respectively:
33. The subject of the English sentence can be
A. Only formal
В. Notional and formal
C. Only notional
34. The main types of predicate in English are as follows:
A. Simple verbal, compound verbal aspective
B.Simple verbal, compound nominal, compound verbal modal, compound verbal aspective, simple phraseological
C. Compound verbal nominal, simple phraseological
Мы будем вынуждены удалить ваши комментарии при наличии в них нецензурной брани, оскорблений или спама