Задание от гостя:Размещено 28.10.2016 08:05:44
I. Письменно переведите предложения. Определите видо-временную форму и залог сказуемого.
1. The English word “law” means various forms of behavior.
2. Governments have many ways to ensure that citizens obey the law.
3. Juries most frequently appear in criminal cases in the Crown Courts.
4. In some societies relations among people are regulated by prescriptive laws.
5. French public law has never been codified.
6. And some are laws made by nations and enforced against all citizens.
II. Перепишите предложения, подчеркните Participle I, Participle II, укажите какую функцию в предложении они выполняют:
в) часть сложного сказуемого.
1. The rules of social instructions are more formal than customs, carrying penalties for those who break them.
2. The laws of all countries are in written records- the legal codes of countries, the statuses, case judgments of common law countries, etc.
3. The prosecuting barrister represents the state.
4. The witness has just given the evidence in the court.
5. Testifying in the court the witness told the truth.
6. Customs are not made by governments.
III. Перепишите и переведите предложения, подчеркните в каждом из них модальный глагол или его эквивалент.
1. Customs need not be made by governments and they need not be written down.
2. A solicitor can represent the accused in the court.
3. We learn how we are to behave in society through the instructions of family and teachers, the advice of friends, etc.
4. Force is to be used only when strictly necessary.
5. An arrested person must have access to a lawyer.
6. In some countries the police have judicial functions: they may make decisions as to guilt in a driving offence and impose a fine.
Мы будем вынуждены удалить ваши комментарии при наличии в них нецензурной брани, оскорблений или спама