Задание от гостя:Размещено 17.05.2016 22:06:09
1. Определите временную форму глагола в следующих предложениях. Переведите предложения на русский язык.
1. Tom is looking for his key.
2. I have written the letter but I haven t posted it yet.
3. Jim as away on holiday.
4. I went to the cinema but I didn t enjoy the film much.
5. Tom burnt his hand while he was cooking the dinner.
6. It has been raining for two hours.
2. Поставьте глагол в скобках в правильную временную форму. Переведите предложения на русский язык.
1. I (not to play) chess tomorrow.
2. He ever (be) to London?
3. Where you (go) now?
4. We (travel) around Europe last year.
5. She usually (read) in the evening.
6. What you (do) at 6 o clock tomorrow?
7. Yesterday I (find) the book which I (lose) in summer.
8. What your brother (do) every day?
9. Listen! Somebody (play) the piano in the next room.
10. Where you (go) last summer?
3. Переведите предложения на русский язык. Определите временную форму глагола.
1. The film was much spoken about.
2. I was being followed.
3. The room is being cleaned at the moment.
4. I m often invited to the parties.
5. The doctor has been sent for.
6. The car has not been used very much.
4. Раскройте скобки, употребив глаголы в Present, Past, Future Simple Passive. Переведите предложения на русский язык.
1. Lost time never (to find) again.
2. Rome (not to build) in a day.
3. The room (to clean) every day.
4. I (to accuse) of stealing money.
5. The house (to built) over 100 years ago.
6. The problem (to discuss) next week.
7. I don t know how this word (to pronounce).
8. We didn t play football yesterday. The match (to cancel).
5. Изучите приведенные ниже определения и заполните пропуски в предложениях. Переведите получившиеся предложения на русский язык.
Travel and travelling are used to mean the general activity of moving from place to place.
Journey is travelling a long distance or travelling regularly, when the emphasis is on the travelling itself.
Trip is a short journey, or a journey you do not usually make, and come back again. Use this when the emphasis is on where you are going or why you are going there.
Voyage is used for a long sea journey.
Crossing is used for a fairly short sea journey.
Flight is used for a journey by air.
Tour is a journey for pleasure, during which you visit several different towns, areas etc.
Tourism is the business of providing things for people to do, places for them to stay etc while they are on holiday.
Visit is an occasion when someone goes to spend time in a place or goes to see a person.
Ride is a journey in a vehicle, when you are not driving or a journey on a bicycle, a horse, or a similar animal.
Drive is a journey in a car.
Expedition is a long and carefully organized journey, especially to a dangerous or unfamiliar place.
Trek is a long and difficult journey, made especially on foot as an adventure.
1. It was my first ___ to my wife's parents' house.
2. The ___ from Dover to Calais is often very rough.
3. Both the water and the heat from such active areas would be of great value to a Mars ___.
4. In fact much of the Ancient Mariner came from the sea ___ of discovery.
5. It's only a three-hour ___ by car to Seattle.
6. Her work involves a lot of ___.
7. Can I have a ___ on your bike?
8. ___ is an important part of Egypt's economy.
9. We reached the camp after an arduous 12-day ___.
10. The ___ includes stops in Salzburg and Vienna.
11. I read during the train ___ to work.
12. All ___ to Tokyo were delayed because of bad weather.
13. Taylor took me for a ___ through the town.
Мы будем вынуждены удалить ваши комментарии при наличии в них нецензурной брани, оскорблений или спама