Задание от гостя:Размещено 13.03.2016 15:54:21
1. Перепишите следующие предложения, подчеркните в каждом из
них глагол-сказуемое и определите его видовременную форму и
залог. Переведите предложение на русский язык.
1. Our countries are cooperating in solving scientific problems.
2. We have improved the quality of our product and we hope to attract new
3. The scientist was asked about his recent publications.
4. All the obligations under the contract will be fulfilled in time.
2. Перепишите следующие предложения: подчеркните Participle I и
Participle II и установите функции каждого из них, т. е. укажите,
является ли оно определением, обстоятельством или частью
глагола-сказуемого. Переведите предложения на русский язык.
1. All the engineers working at this company must know foreign languages.
2. You must learn all the words given on last page.
3. The boy sometimes went to sleep while watching TV.
4. The houses damaged by the fire were rebuilt within a month.
3. Перепишите следующие предложения: подчеркните в каждом из
них модальный глагол или его эквивалент. Переведите
предложения на русский язык.
1. The project can be financed by several companies.
2. All the workers operating the new equipment must read the instructions very
carefully and follow them.
3. You should arrange a visit to a factory where they have just installed some
4. Such documents are to be signed by General Director.
4. Перепишите и письменно переведите весь текст.
Monopoly is a market structure with only a single seller of a commodity or service
dealing with a large number of buyers. When a single seller faces a single buyer,
that situation is known as bilateral monopoly.
The most important features of a market structure are those which influence the
nature of competition and price determination. The key element in this segment of
market organization is the degree of seller concentration or the number and size of
distributions of the sellers. There is a monopoly when there is only one seller in an
industry and there is competition when there are many sellers in an industry. In
cases of an intermediate number of sellers, that is, something between monopoly
and competition, there can be two sellers (duopoly), a few sellers (oligopoly), or
many sellers (atomistic competition).
Today the term monopoly is usually extended to include any group of firms which
act together to fix prices or levels of production. Complete control of all output is
not necessary to exercise monopoly power. Any combination of firms which
control at least 80 percent of an industry’s production can dictate the prices of the
remaining 20 percent.
Although the precise definition of monopoly – a market structure with only a
single seller of a commodity or service – cannot be applied directly to a labor
union because a union is not a seller of services, labor unions have monopolistic
characteristics. For example, when a union concludes a wage settlement which sets
wage rates at a level higher than acceptable to unorganized workers, the union
clearly contributes to monopolistic wage results. In effect, the price of labor
(wages) is set without regard to the available supply of labor.
1. What is a monopoly, duopoly, oligolopy?
2. What is a bilateral monopoly?
3. Give an example of a public monopoly?
4. Is full control necessary for the monopoly?
5. What are the most important features of a market structure?
Мы будем вынуждены удалить ваши комментарии при наличии в них нецензурной брани, оскорблений или спама